Highland Park is considered as one of the most famous places in Dallas Texas. The town is not only one of the wealthiest areas of the Dallas, but it is also considered as one of the most developed and affluent suburbs too. This town is well connected with other parts of Texas, and thus you can easily find visitors here throughout the year. Highland Park Texas is also known for various tourist attractions, but the parks of this town are surely the main point of attraction of the visitors. This small town has more than a dozen of parks which are not only beautiful but amazing place to visit as well. Here is a list of the most attractive parks in Highland Park Texas that must be added to your itinerary.
- Dragon Park: the entrance of this park is shrouded with thick green trees and full of beautiful statues of dragons, lions, and other exotic animals.
- Lakeside Park: this well-maintained park is a stunning and one of the best in Highland Park. Spreads across sprawling 14 acres area and full of greeneries are sure to give a feeling of peace and calmness.
- Glencoe Park: this beautiful park is not only good for spending your leisure time, but you can also enjoy some gaming activities here. You can use Tennis court, softball and rugby fields in this park.
- Oak Lawn Park: Nestled in the turtle creek this park is sure to blow your mind away due to its heavenly beauty.
- Craddock Park: there is no better place than this in the entire Highland Park Texas to spend your weekends with family. This is why this place is also popular as picnic spot amongst citizens.
- Fairfax Park: another mind-blowing park in this town which must not be missed during your visit to Highland Park.