Highland Park is considered as one of the most famous places in Dallas Texas. The town is not only one of the wealthiest areas of the Dallas, but it is also considered as one of the most developed and affluent suburbs too. This town is well connected with other parts of Texas, and thus you can easily find visitors here throughout the year. Highland Park Texas is also known for various tourist attractions, but the parks of this town are surely one of the main points of attraction to visitors. This small town has several parks which are not only beautiful but amazing place to visit as well. Here is a list of some of the parks in Highland Park Texas that must be added to your itinerary.
- Abbott Park – 4814 Abbott Avenue
- Connor Park – 4301 St. Johns Drive
- Davis Park – 4500 Drexel Avenue
- Fairfax Park – 4524 Beverly Drive
- Flippen Park – 4421 N. Versailles Avenue
- Lakeside Park – 4601 Lakeside Drive
- Prather Park – 4500 Drexel Avenue